If attending an event, comply with the requirements of the event organizer.
At this phase of the pandemic, when managing events, please take into consideration the following:
- Each department/division is responsible for the adherence to all COVID-related requirements in effect when hosting a gathering.
- Event hosts must keep fully up-to-date on evolving requirements. The key authorities during this pandemic are CA Dept of Public Health, the City of Berkeley Public Health, Cal/OSHA, the UC system, and campus.
- Maintain strong communication with your guests.
- Venue Managers and event holders must follow current campus policies regarding face coverings and display signage about the rules. (Note that currently there are far fewer requirements than in the past, you may only have stricter requirements with permission from the RMT.)
- As of June 1, 2022, checking for proof of vaccination is no longer allowed.
- When contracting with third parties, contracts should be reviewed and have appropriate cancelation language, in case public health or operational conditions degrade.