UC Berkeley has announced additional actions to encourage social distancing, including:
- All in-person instruction is canceled for the remainder of the semester.
- The research community is directed to immediately transition to work remotely whenever possible.
- Staff who are not explicitly instructed to work at the campus in person should not come to work.
- All libraries, Martin Luther King, Jr. Student Union, Eshleman Hall, Cesar Chavez Hall, and the Recreational Sports Facility will be closed.
- All public events planned to take place on the campus through April 7, 2020, should be cancelled or rescheduled.
Read the campus message from Chancellor Christ and EVC/Provost Alivisatos for more details.